When buying a refrigerator, you must always do your research about the different types to find one that suits your needs exactly. You have to put in efforts to find the right fridge for you. There are numerous, styles, sizes, and designs that you can take your pick from.
If you are looking for a fridge to suit your needs, you can find them in the store or the website of MeSelectros. They are a Quebec-based Canadian company that has been selling various electronic appliances since 1973. They have a range of different fridges from the LFD22786ST model to many other models. You also can get them at lower prices.
Types of refrigerators
The following is a list of different types of refrigerators to help you take your pick from.
- The built-in refrigerator: This fridge is designed like the kitchen cabinets to match the kitchen décor. This fridge is the perfect fit for your interior. It even provides a sophisticated and modern style for your appliance.
- The Top-freezer Refrigerator: This type of fridge has a separate freezer section on top so it will defrost automatically. It is the most convenient and common type of fridge.
- The Bottom Freezer Refrigerator: This model has a separate freezer at the bottom. They are usually larger and provide more freezer storage capacity. The main compartment also becomes at eye level which is more convenient.
- The Side-by-side refrigerator: This one has two doors opening up like a wardrobe door. The fresh food section is on one side and the freezer on the other. The doors require lesser space to open and the fridge is narrower which can save space. Furthermore, it has add-ons such as ice dispensers and water-dispensers.
- The French door refrigerator: This is one of the most expensive types of refrigerators as it has multiple compartments with different temperature settings. It is a combination of the bottom freezer and side-by-side fridge.
- Wine Cooler: This fridge is a transparent door fridge especially designed to store wine bottles. It has temperature and humidity controls that keep the wine at a perfect temperature for a long time.
- The Classic Refrigerator: This fridge is a small one that has only one door. The freezer and main compartment are on the same door so you have to manually defrost. This is ideal for people living alone or small families. It is also the cheapest fridge available.
Before deciding on any fridge, you need to make sure that you know your requirements and the fridge matches these requirements.